Saturday, August 2, 2008

earthquake shook iloilo on august 1, 2008

august 1st, the 1st day of the month, 2:30 in the morning, i was at my bed with my wife, when i find myself floating in the air, and heard loud noises coming from our bed pushing back and fort against the wall of our window and the window glass shaking as if it is on the verge of breaking, i push my wife away trying to get her up and when we finally on our feet trying to get out of the door, i feel the whole 2nd floor of my house was swaying, we can barely stand up and make a single step, all we did was nothing and hopelessly look at each other and wait until it stops, it lasted for almost 15 seconds i suppose and i couldn't believe it when i learned that it was a 4.1 intensity, all along i thought it is 5 or 6 intensity but thanks God we are all ok.

No comments: