Monday, August 4, 2008

a very speacial love...



John Lloyd as Miggy, a businessman, managing a publishing firm. And Sarah Geronimo as Laida. She was the editorial assistant of John Lloyd. A whole bunch of laughter and a mixture of tears. We've watch this movie together with my wife, at first I was very skeptical that this movie is just another boring love story, not to mention some group that is pro john and bea protest to boycott this movie, but in the end I find myself laughing all the way, perhaps one way or another shed a silent tears when a little conflict between the main characters arose. And together with the crowd and the whole movie house says 8 out of 10, but I'm afraid my wife insist that it is an outstanding 10 out of 10, Oh well.... i guess you will have to buy a ticket to be convince...

Here's an official trailer... and a poster..

No comments: